No Sectors Found
Heattherm Contact Heaters
Our New Contact Heating Elements comprising ribbon resistance substrate and high-performance thermal insulation composite. We use a recently developed mineral matrix thermal insulation with exceptional combination of low thermal conductivity, compressive strength & mechanical stability.
For contact with metallic surfaces, such as cooking platens, these offer an energy efficient alternative to metal tubular elements, with excellent heat distribution and low back-face heat loss.
- Maximum surface heating temperatures approximately 350 deg C
- Sealed housing option for
- Overall depth as low as 10mm
- Option to for integral temperature sensors (eg platinum RTD, K type thermocouple)
- Extensive envelope of sizes / shapes
- Integrated fixing assemblies avoid the need for clamping plates.
- Typical applications: Waffle machines, crepe machines, griddles, steel & cast iron cooktops, teppanyaki hobs